Shootsac Camera Bag For Women Review

Shootsac, blending high fashion with high function:



The first thing I noticed about this beauty is how easy it is to access your camera and other contents. It doesn't fold awkwardly while you are trying be lady like when trying to get your camera out of your camera bag.

Only the women who have tried this will know exactly what I mean. I'm so glad I came across this because I now have another camera bag in my arsenal (well, actually now I don't know which one to buy)

So many women looking for camera bags think, wrongly, that there aren't enough of camera bags out there to choose from which are functional and feminine. Well my site is here to put that to rest and say otherwise. I've done tons of research out of a need myself so without further ado.

Now I'm going to make this super simple for you. There are 2 options when you're considering buying A Shootsac. By the way, is it just me or do you have mixed feelings about the name. It's partly cute - like a sac for your shooting equipment and also queer. Ok no more sidetracking. I'm just super excited to share this with you especially because this camera bag for women was just brought to my attention.

Pros and Cons of Shootsac Camera Bags For Women:

Overall Rating:

Pros:
  • There are plenty of pretty cover options to choose from.
  • Very light; weighs only 7oz.
  • It can carry a lot, with 3 pockets. In the front you will have a compartment for 3 lenses and right at the back of the bag you have another 3 pockets for smaller items such as batteries, memory cards, your keys, cell phone or make up, drivers license, cleaning cloth and key bunch.
  • I personally love this feature: The strap is not sewn in so it can be taken out and you can choose to not have a strap if you don't want it. So the flap is attached with Velcro. Perfect choice for female photographers!
  • It is so cute and yet so classy, one of the few. So cute that one reviewer said that she gets compliments for this bag from her clients.
  • Looks like a shoulder bag and doesn't give away the fact that it homes expensive camera gear.
  • Stylishly heavy duty - Great construction material; made of wetsuit grade neoprene.
  • Can be used as a handbag should you choose to.
  • This bag is perfect for professional female photographers who have hectic shoots to run to. Perfect for busy photographers who have to run from location to location, especially great for maneuvering around in crazy crowds, doing weddings or landscape photography.
  • Has organization completely down - compartmentalized which will also protect equipment.
  • Special feature to conform to your body, so comfortable that you won't notice its being carried around. And it doesn't stick to you like some other camera bags you wish you could just throw to the floor and walk away from.
  • One side of the camera bag has a fastener so you can un-attach one end and the other end is sown in so no need to worry about that. This feature is especially useful if you want to quickly slide in your reflector keeping your hands free, without worrying about the reflector.
  • Time and time again it has been proved to be durable 
  • Snag resistant
Cons:
  • It does bounce around a bit while you carry it around but its a bag for goodness sake so small con that can be overlooked.
  • No room for tripod storage.
  • No zipper which some might find a negative trait.
  • Pricey but in comparison to other upmarket brands, this one fits the bill as an all rounder and pays itself off
Price:
You can either go for the 
$209 option or
$169 option.

Why the difference in price?

For $209 - You get the interchangeable Baroque Cover (Baroque is my favorite that I use in my styling business. I know I'm a woman of many trades) So if you would like (red indicates the extras and differences between the two):
1. Shootsac Deluxe Shooters Kit
2. Basic Black Neoprene Lens Bag
AND
For $169 - You do not get the interchangeable Baroque Cover and get:
1. Shootsac Basic Shooters Kit
2. Neoprene Lens Location Bag

So that should make it really easy for you. Took me a while to figure it out!










Popular F.A.Q:
How much is it if I choose to buy the interchangeable Baroque Cover seperately?

First off, it is not about buying the cover seperately. It is also the extras you get (indicated by the red above)

To the left you'll notice, I've also shown another, a seperate interchangeable fling cover. Personally I prefer the Baroque cover.

As for how much, the cover costs. I could not locate one but if you find it, let me know. In my search, I found a Shootsac Hip Slip Deluxe Computer Kit with a Viceroy Cover. The cover is just lovely but its for the computer bag. So sorry girls, you either get the cover with the entire $209 package or you don't.


Do I need to buy the shoulder strap for $9.95?


Yes. To protect your shoulder to carry the bag around comfortably, which is so worth it because it's a gel strap and is very stretchy.


Tip:


You don't need to succumb to the scratching by the Velcro strap every time you reach into your Shootsac camera bag.  Just organize your small items in sandwich bags, or prettier yet, in pouches (you know the type you get for free when you buy jewellery sometimes? The type where you pull the strings. Will someone just tell me what these are called? :-)



If you want to buy the Shootsac camera bag, you can get them cheapest online through Amazon here.

I found these Shootsac cover options and thought you'd enjoy it so I shared. Take your pick:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Visitors:

camera cases

Popular Posts: